Telemetry / Data System Controller
We are excited to be partnering with a well-established, highly reputable engineering client. Over the last 20 years the business has seen steady growth and are now proud to be named as largest UK company in its field. With multiple sites across Great Britain, employing over 200 members of staff , their success has been based on innovation and exceptional service. This is a growing, successful business with excellent potential for career growth.
As a Telemetry Controller you will be responsible for monitoring and managing all aspects of the Telemetry System.
- Working as part of a team your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the monitoring of the company Telemetry System
- Ensure Telemetry is installed correctly.
- Monitor in-coming alerts and distribute to relevant departments.
- Ensure equipment is commissioned and tested as required.
- Monitor Strategic Sets
- Compile monthly reporting on activity
- Prepare units for installation
- Conduct product testing for users
- Provide support and assist with issues and faults
- Web portal house keeping
- Safeguard all of the company’s assets
Experience Needed for Telemetry Controller
- Data Analysis (preferred)
- Knowledge of generators/plant equipment/heavy engineering or similar would be an advantage.
- Strong admin skills with attention to detail
Remuneration & Benefits
- £22-23K per annum
- Monday – Friday 8.30-5
- Free On-site Parking
- Discounted / Free Food
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training & Development
- Additional Holidays with length of service
- Casual Dress
For further details please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients. Due to the high volume of applications, we apologise but if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.