Are you a Telesales Executive looking for a new sales job opportunity with a realistic achievable bonus structure, target plus additional quarterly money incentives? Mpeople are currently working with a well-established international distribution business in Leigh. The company has multiple sites both in the UK and overseas, you will be based at the Leigh Head office. You will be rewarded with a company that supports staff’s personal growth with career progression, ongoing training, fantastic supportive colleagues and a good work to life balance. Salary £23,000 - £25,000 with an OTE £7,000 - £15,000 in your first year. Hours Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm (37.5 hours per week).
Telesales Executive Duties:
- Lead generation, establishing new contacts/ companies and convert to new business.
- Making a high volume of outbound calls, speaking with key decision makers, upsell and cross sell company products to convert to sales.
- Manage lapsed client accounts which are equally divided between the sales team to generate sales opportunities.
- Manage and develop your own pipeline of client accounts to close sales.
- Develop a strong product knowledge and keep updated with new products to assist you in the full sales process.
- Answering all incoming calls and directing them to the relevant departments.
- Meet agreed revenue and individual targets.
- Adhere to all workplace office procedures.
- Maintain good working knowledge of systems and continuing updates.
Telesales Executive Requirements:
- Experience in an outbound B2B sales role or transferable skillset, have a new business development background required.
- Must be able to generate own leads, manage your own pipeline and the ability follow the full sales process to close sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages Word, Outlook and CRMS.
- Required excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- This is an outbound sales role with some incoming opportunities so strong telephone communication and rapport building along with having worked in a fast-paced sales environment is essential.
- Maintain deadlines, work to targets and KPIs.
Telesales Executive Benefits:
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, increasing with longevity.
- Bonus structure that is achievable with realistic targets to gain OTE and quarterly company money incentives in addition to OTE.
- Company pension, death in service, private health care.
- Several paid social events.
- Onsite parking.