Inbound Customer Services
- £10.42 - £10.50 per hour
- Temp with an opportunity to go permanent
- Flexibility on hours, full and part time hours are available
Our client a well-established business within the travel world, dealing with corporate clients and businesses, not consumers.
- Working as part of a growing team, you would be responsible for assisting clients with their travel arrangements both over the phone and potentially from online queries
- Assisting clients with queries over the phone, and bookings
- Provide guidance on using online booking tools to clients, while ensuring adherence to organisational travel policies as well as the companies best practice and procedures. Taking appropriate action where consistent queries are being raised, escalating to appropriate stakeholder
- Working within a fast paced environment
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Recording notes and administration
- Making payments and dealing with supplier calls
- Dealing with clients in a professional manner
In return the client offers flexible working hours, excellent offices with rest and break areas, coupled with fun team events.
Want to know more? Apply now!
Worried you may not have everything we are looking for? We would still encourage you to apply! There may be other vacancies we are recruiting for that you are perfect for! You never know. Give it a shot! What do you have to lose?
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, as much as we would like to, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within seven days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Apologies but we can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.