Customer Service Administrator (Hire Desk)
£22 - £24k plus overtime
Our client a leader within their field are seeking an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their team Hire Desk team due to business growth. They are located in Normanton with free onsite parking and great transport links making them ideally located for candidates from Leeds, Wakefield, Normanton, Castleford, Dewsbury and surrounding areas.
- £22k - £24k salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional Weekend shifts available at time and a half and double time
- Standard hours are Monday - Friday, variety of shifts between 08:00 and 19:00
- Onsite Canteen with discounted meals
- Free onsite parking
- Growing company with opportunities to progress
The main responsibilities of the Customer Service Administrator (Hire Desk) are:
- Responsible for smooth running of Key Accounts and/or General Orders
- Ensure all on/off hire orders are taken in detail and processed correctly
- Create, input and ensure accuracy of orders onto the company InspHire system to minimise account queries and potential credits
- Produce and maintain a manual complete contract file, containing all relevant paperwork including signed delivery and collection notes
- Advise Transport Department of any necessary movements within a timely manner
- Ensure relevant spreadsheets (as applicable) are updated daily/weekly and any concerns are brought to the attention of your Line Manager
- Achieve all targets and KPI’s that are set for individuals/Administration team – example month end target for posting invoices 8th of each month
- Create, post invoices to Sage daily, from various run code reports as specified and update Line Manager
- Check daily all off hires due from awaiting off hire report and update Line Manager of progress if there are any delays
- Any customer queries must be dealt with quickly and efficiently
The ideal Customer Service Administrator (Hire Desk) would meet the following criteria
- Administration or Hire desk experience, however full training will be provided
- Confident with IT, Excel skills are highly desirable
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good communications skills, written and verbal
- An ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
Apologies but we can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Customer Service Administrator (Hire Desk) role
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, as much as we would like to, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within seven days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.