Project Support and Comms Officer
Our client is on an exciting journey with the re-engineering of its core supply chain systems to support the expansion and growth of its fashion business. They are looking for someone to support he Technology Change and Comms manager with regular comms and engagement activities to keep everyone informed and up to date on activities within the Technology Portfolio .
You will work with multiple technology stakeholder, the world's biggest retailer and be at the heart of enabling the future of fashion retail. You'll need to be a self-starter, with experience in comms and engagement to support the Technology Change and Comms manager keep everyone up to date on the programme as well as support with internal comms
You will report into the Technology Change and Comms manager where you will be supported every step of the way. You will support with communications for the Power Up programme, work closely with Senior Managers within the Technology and the Business Change team. Be an advocate for the programme, planning, managing and monitoring delivery of stakeholder management activities, communications and general Portfolio communications.
You will work with Technology Programme Senior Managers and Senior Director to advocate the programme within the business. You will work alongside the Technology Change and Comms manager in planning for successful stakeholder management and communications.
You will work with the Technology PMO team to support on any cross-working activities such as management of Distribution Lists, scheduling meetings, note taking and circulation of notes after meetings.
You will have confidence in directing your meeting audience and bringing them back to the purpose of the meeting.
You will have experience in coordinating and pulling together engagement slides from various content owners
As someone with great communication skills you will be liaising with business owners, internal and external suppliers, the full Programme team, Senior Managers, Senior Directors and Exec to provide regular status updates.
Your attention to detail and strong planning skills will ensure that you are tracking and monitoring progress to milestones.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and great interpersonal skills
- Strong planning, stakeholder management skills
- A flexible approach to the work with a positive, proactive, and “can do” attitude
- Business and IT transformation experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Schedule Monthly Supplier meetings and request status updates
- Create monthly stakeholder engagement slides using information from the Portfolio Pack
- Support in scheduling SteerCo and Ex-Co meetings
- Support in the circulation of wider Tech comms
- Support in organising the Monthly Tech Team meeting
- Support in scheduling meetings as required
- Support with upcoming away day planning
- Monitor the Tech Change and Comms mailbox
- Support in listening groups
- Note taking and circulation of notes and actions