Mpeople Recruitment are looking for a Supply Chain Co-Ordinator on behalf of our reputable client based in Shipley on a Permanent basis.
Hours: 08:00 – 16:00 (flexibility with hours), Monday to Friday
Salary: Between £22,000 and £25,000 dependent on experience
Our client offer commercial & Industrial workplace supplies, manufacturing and distributing over 45,000 high quality products covering everything you need for the workplace. Ranging from handling and lifting to retail and office supplies.
They are actively looking for a Supply Chain Co-Ordinator to join their team, they need to be able to Pro-actively monitor stock levels, evaluate sales patterns, and develop effective forecasts that leads to efficient inventory control and delivery performance excellence. Daily, checking of back-order report to see where gaps in the supply chain are. Provide regular updates and close liaison with the Catalogue product team.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Provide, maintain, and adjust forecasts based on sales patterns, stock holding levels and lead time to facilitate efficient inventory control.
• Resolve any goods/price discrepancies and problems relating to damages, short delivery and sign off invoices for payment.
• Analyse purchase data for inefficiency in frequency of supply, utilise price breaks to maximise margins and minimise any delivery charges.
• Supporting the rest of the business functions with accurate timely information.
• Raise purchase orders for Stock lines.
• Provide Customs and Excise information for the accounts department on all imported products as required.
• Manage the supplier relationship at Inventory level.Assist with the annual stock take, in particular identification and counting of product and any other duties as requested.
Our client is looking for a hard-working, reliable and committed individual that has excellent communication skills (written and verbal). You must be able to manage your own workload and have great prioritisation skills, as well as valuing being a team player.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received daily. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this has not been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.