Up top £25K depending on experience
Do you want to be part of a productive team in a feel-good work environment?
Our client is expanding and is seeking the right candidates to join their growing service department.
Day-to-day you will be planning and co-ordinating field service work for our engineers to schedule in repairs, maintenance and installations.
- Speaking with engineers and customers (B2B) to book in servicing visits
- Handling telephone calls, emails and office admin duties
- Assisting with the scheduling and route planning of field service engineers (online diary)
- Updating information and notes on the online system
- Full administrative support
- Providing an excellent customer service
The ideal candidate should be looking to go the extra mile with ambition to progress into a more senior position.
Immediate starts are available for the right candidates
If you would like any further information please forward your Cv for consideration.
Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion