Service Helpdesk Co-ordinator
Up to £27K depending on experience
- 7% company pension contribution (employee non-contributory pension scheme).
- Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holidays package comprising; 33 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.
- Extra two half-days holidays are given on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve.
- Company Share scheme with an annual dividend (dependent of company performance).
- £400 holiday spending money, per annum.
Due to our continued expansion programme, we now have a position available for a Service Helpdesk Co-Ordinator to strengthen our Service Team.
‘Service Helpdesk Co-Ordinator’
Working as part of our Service Team, the ideal applicant will have excellent oral and written communication skills. Good administration & IT skills are required with a proven history and experience of working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc). A Mechanical/Electrical background would be advantageous, but not a must.
A varied Service Helpdesk Co-ordinator role with duties including:
- Ensuring Service requests are carried out in a timely manner
- Planning and proactively managing the Service Engineers’ Schedule
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer relations over the phone and email
- Reactively organising Engineers jobs across the U.K
- Dealing with any customer issues promptly and in a courteous manner.
- Full administration and customer administration
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then please send your CV for further information. Mpeople are a recruitment business acting o behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.