Mpeople are excited to be recruiting for our client who are a manufacturing company based in Middleton M24.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established business.
Salary: Upto £25,000 – dependant on experience
Hours of work: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Free onsite parking
Our client is seeking an experienced Sales Administrator who will be will be responsible for managing the full Sales Administration process whilst also working alongside the internal sales team with inter-company and customer enquiries including pricing and quotations.
Customer Service Operations Administrator
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our eCommerce team as a Customer Service Operations Administrator.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional customer service to our clientele.
- Managing various email inboxes and promptly responding to enquiries.
- Managing and responding to customer reviews.
- Collaborating with warehouse teams to address product fulfilment challenges and proactively updating customers on their orders.
- Handling order adjustments, cancellations, returns, and collections in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assisting with age verification procedures.
- Facilitating the samples and fulfilment processes.
- Engaging in various administrative tasks as needed.
- Providing support and cover for fellow members of the eCommerce team.
The ideal candidate should possess strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment. Furthermore, prior experience in a similar role is highly advantageous, as we value candidates who bring relevant expertise to the table. Alongside this experience, we also appreciate a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. If you're passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences and contributing to the success of growing business, we encourage you to apply and be a part of our team.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Sales Order Processing experience
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Computer literate, ERP Software and MS Office·Experience of using an MRP system
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.