Mpeople Recruitment are currently working in collaboration with a prestigious well-being company who are looking to add to their existing front of house team.
Our client has been founded with 5 simple values in mind, Team work, leadership, service, accountability, and growth. To be a success within this role you will need to have the ability to align with these core principles.
No experience or knowledge of the industry is necessary, but a keen interest in health and wellness is a massive plus. Our client will provide full training to succeed in the role.
This role is part of the operations team who are vital to the smooth running of the clinic and lead the way when it comes to the care in their wellness care practice.
- Providing world class customer service and making the practice a warm and welcome environment.
- Booking, scheduling, allocating and taking payments for active practice members.
- Liaising with practice members on the telephone, in person and by email managing; queries and questions.
- Ensure all front desk admin is up to date.
- Adhere to and continually improve our Quality Management Systems and processes.
- Account and diary management: attending to enquiries, patient bookings, amending appointments, invoicing and taking payments.
- Attending extra hours for training, seminars, events and holiday cover where required.
- Confidence and positive outlook on life.
- Demonstrate an excellent command of the English language with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Administration, organization skills and a high attention to detail.
- Present as an honest, loyal and trustworthy character who is flexible, professional, a team player and committed to holding high standards.
- Punctual, reliable and exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate good IT computer skills – Microsoft Office, Patient Management System.
- Systems thinking; seek out and create systems-centred solutions for any recurring tasks and challenges and able to follow processes well and make suggestions on how they can improve them.
- Proactivity: acts without being told what to do.
With the clinic’s opening hours being 7:30am – 7pm and 8am – 1pm on a Saturday there will need to be an element of flexibility. The shifts are split in to two an AM shift and a PM shift. But please bare this in mind when applying.
- Salary £22,800
- Pension contribution
- Wellbeing package (complementary chiropractic treatment & Discount on massage treatments)
- Weekly Mentoring and coaching (In house training)
- External team building days/mini breaks
- 20 days Holiday + Stat Bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to grow your role within the business