£22K -£24K depending on experience
Working in the Sales department working closely with our customers on the phone, via email and face to face, and maximising sales opportunities. We are looking for someone with initiative, determination and self-motivation who enjoys dealing with people and understands the nature of working within a team.
Duties and experience will include:
- Promote, sell and advise customers on compatible products and services and demonstrate sufficient commercial awareness and powers of persuasion to negotiate prices which enable you to help the branch meet its KPI.
- Liaise confidently with existing and new customers, over the phone and email
- Provide support and servicing skills for our customers so good communications skills will be needed to deal with all aspects of orders and enquiries.
- Produce quotes and process customer orders.
- Ensure accuracy of orders and push forward with outstanding orders to ensure we meet customer expectations, something that requires persistence and attention to detail.
- Handle non-franchise purchasing and check the customer is advised on availability of products, pricing and discounts.
- Create and maintain relationships so you need to enjoy dealing with people and be confident that you can make a good impression.
- Take charge of your personal development and contribute to the evaluation of performance in line with companies core competencies and learning and development framework.
For further details please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.