Mpeople recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experience Heat Treatment Operator to join the expanding team of a well-established company based in the Tameside area. This position will work on a full time, permanent basis.
- Role: Heat Treatment Operator
- Location: Dukinfield
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm and Friday, 8am to 4pm.
- Flexible working hours
- Compressed hours available
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Onsite parking including PHEV charging at subsidized rate
- Company pension scheme
- Overtime available
Duties as Heat Treatment Operator will include but not be limited to:
- Carry out solution treatment and precipitation of materials
- Producing relevant testing of materials
- Liaising with quality team
- Taking part in annealing materials
- Working within the confines of NADCAP
- Carry out audits
- Working from technical drawings including 2D and 3D specifications
The successful Heat Treatment Operator will possess the following skills:
- Aerospace specification conversant
- Experience in sol-treat and anneal precipitation processing
If you have experience within a heat treatment role and would like to apply, please send an up to date copy of your CV across by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.