We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Wordpress Web Developer to join a growing company working within the manufacturing arena. This is a vital role to the corporate strategy with excellent career growth potential
Wordpress Developer Role
The successful candidate will be taking ownership of the company’s online platform. Including design, development, and maintenance. Working closely with the company SEO Specialist, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating, coding and modifying the websites and applications, from layout to function, to maximise impact on the market and generate new business.
Web Developer Key Duties
- Design and develop web applications, websites and web services
- Design and develop user interface, navigation and other visual elements of the website.
- Develop customised applications and websites.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility for all applications.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Monitor and evaluate web applications performance.
- Maintain security and privacy of websites.
About you as a Web Developer
- eCommerce Experience
- Experience building and managing websites
- Full Software Development Lifecycle Experience
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to communicate
- Previous experience working and developing with APIs
Web Developer Remuneration
- £35-£45K Negotiable depending on experience
- Full or Part-time Hours Available
- Flexible & Hybrid Working Available
- Free onsite parking
Due to the high volume of applications if you haven't heard from us with 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful