Mpeople Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Temporary Administrator / Receptionist on a temporary basis, on behalf of our client based in Rochdale Town Centre.
This temporary role will be for up to 3 months, with a start date of ASAP.
- Location: Rochdale (OL16)
- Pay Rate: £12.92 per hour
- Hours: 09:00 – 16:30, Monday to Friday (35 hours)
The Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Office Manager as well as other senior staff members and provide cover for the Reception area.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- To maintain general office systems and provide associated administrative duties such as record keeping, ordering office supplies, mail distribution, booking events/venues, taking minutes and booking appointments.
- Assist the Office Manager with the recruitment of staff and volunteers within the organisation.
- Maintain quality of personnel systems, including updating training matrices to ensure that all staff training is recorded and meets requirements.
- Organise and coordinate internal and external meetings, and provide appropriate support to these meetings, including minute-taking.
- To assist with reception and provide cover as required.
- To be responsible for recording staff annual leave and recording sickness absence and alert the Office Manager when sickness trigger levels are met.
- To be responsible for recording the Annual Leave and keeping the Staff Rota up to date.
- To be responsible for logging staff supervisions and appraisals.
- Oversee the Meetings and Events calendars and manage room and online meeting bookings.
- To assist senior staff with carrying out any of their duties as required.
The right candidate will:
- Have a DBS check (essential)
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within an office administration or receptionist position
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and a professional telephone manner
- Have good administration skills and be confident using IT systems (including Microsoft Office
- Be reliable, hard-working and a great team player
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received daily. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that your application has not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.