Are you a qualified Taxation Accountant CTA or ACA, who has the knowledge to lead a team and the drive to become a director? MPeople are delighted to be assisting a long established business based in Manchester who offers amazing benefits such as equity shares, death in service, modern open plan office, work life balance, Salary £75,000, hours Monday – Friday 9am-5pm with flexibility.
Taxation Accountant Duties:
- Dealing with clients with a commercial approach.
- Providing services to existing clients before growing your own portfolio of new business.
- Nurture and build your tax advisory team.
- Manage several assignments simultaneously.
- Research complex areas of tax legislation.
- Strategy building to drive the business forward.
- Managing all tax service provisions.
Taxation Accountant Requirements:
- Vast technical tax knowledge.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Drive and desire to become a director.
- Time management skills.
- IT package knowledge in line with your role and responsibilities.
- Previous tax experience across the board.
- Understanding AML requirements, criteria for client on boarding, terms, and billing.
- Ability to work as a team and a board member.
Taxation Accountant Benefits:
- Flexible working hours.
- Birthday and Christmas vouchers.
- Good holiday allowance with Christmas close.
- Death in service.
- Pension scheme.