Mpeople recruitment are excited to be in partnership with a well-established company based in the Tameside area, who are looking to add an experienced Sheet Metal Worker to their team. This position will work on a full time, permanent basis.
- Role: Sheet Metal Worker
- Location: Hyde
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 41.5 hours per week
Duties as Sheet Metal Worker will include but not be limited to:
- Taking part in the manufacturing process
- Fabricate sheet metal products
- Working from technical drawings
- Operate various hand and power tools
- Following in house processes
The successful Sheet Metal Worker will possess the following skills:
- Experience within the aerospace industry
- Time service sheet metal worker with City and Guilds or equivalent
- Ability to work from technical drawings
- Ability to work in tight tolerances
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Onsite parking including PHEV charging at subsidized rate
- Company pension scheme
- Overtime available
- Career development
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.