£25K - £30K depending on experience plus benefits
Monday to Fri - 9-5 earlier finish on a Friday
Our client a growing and expanding business based in Halifax is actively looking for a Service Manager to oversee their successful team of service co-ordinators.
Day-to-day you will be planning and co-ordinating field service work for the engineers to schedule in repairs, maintenance and installations.
- Managing and overseeing the scheduling and route planning of field service engineers (online diary)
- Providing support to service planners and co-ordinators
- Speaking with engineers and customers (B2B) to book in servicing visits
- Handling telephone calls, emails and office duties
- Updating information and notes on the online system
- Fantastic opportunity to progress, develop your skills and take on extra responsibilities
The ideal candidate should be looking to go the extra mile with ambition to progress into a more senior position.
Full training will be provided with immediate starts available.
Previous experience as a service Manager, Logistics Planner, Service Co-ordinator or other office related duties would be beneficial.
If you would like any further details please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion