Senior HR Administrator
£26K - £30K depending on experience
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include:
Our client is actively recruiting for a highly organised individual, with relevant HR experience, to support the HR Manager in delivering the best possible support to our team.
The company are passionate about continually looking for ways to improve, not only how they make and deliver their products, but how our whole company operates to be better for customers, employees, and the environment. As we experience significant growth, They continue to embrace a family-like team spirit.
If you are looking to continue and develop you career in Human Resources within the manufacturing industry, please contact me for further details.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in working with HR software systems.
- Proven experience in a Senior HR Administration position.
JOB DUTIES (will include, however are not limited to):
- Processing of recruitment to include advertisements, job descriptions, vetting of candidates, assisting with interviews, and completing the onboarding/induction process.
- Supporting employees with day-to-day queries.
- Processing of absence to include monitoring and employee meetings.
- Employee Communications - Composing and issuing of employee letters, emails, and paperwork.
- Cleansing of the HR database.
- Carrying out employee investigations where necessary.
- Supporting employees through the apprentice process.
- Promoting and supporting staff wellbeing.
- Creating offer letter, contracts, and paperwork for employees.
- Completing checks, such as referencing and right to work.
- Assist with compliance of HR documentation.
For further details please forward your CV.
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 working days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.