Are you an experienced Administrator and are used to working in a busy fast paced environment? Would you like to work within a family run business who really do care? If you are looking for security and would like to work within an expanding business , then this could be just the role for you. There is a salary of £18,800 plus good benefits.
- Processing sample requests, which includes managing the inboxes, ensuring the emails and products reach the recipient in a timely manner
- Handling Incoming phone calls, primarily either updating customer with progress of order, or forwarding onto other team members.
- Replying to email requests for updates on the progress of orders. This involves using the internal systems to check on progress and giving tracking details or POD’s where appropriate, and managing the inbox.
- Creating Courier labels for certain outside printers.
- Using an internal report to manage the despatch date to meet the delivery date for orders
- Liaison with Couriers
- Updating orders when order acknowledgment is received and managing the inbox.
- Assisting the Amendments Team with amendments to printed orders
- Liaising with the Warehouse Team to arrange return of unwanted stock from printers for cancelled orders.
- Must have good IT and administrative skills.
- Good telephone manner
- Must have the ability to work efficiently under pressure, prioritising workload to meet deadlines
- Must have experience of working in an office environment
- Good written/ numerical and communication skills
- Well organised and able to work both independently and as part of a team
There is a salary of £18,800 plus good benefits which include on site parking, team incentives, 29 days holiday plus on site parking. Immediate start is available.