Basic £20K -£25K depending on experience
Our client is actively recruiting for experienced Sales/Account Manager to join a growing organisation Working within consumable goods your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Contacting existing customers as well as potential new business
- Having a number of dedicated accounts that you are responsible for overseeing, stretching and growing
- Making outgoing calls from our database of customers, to maintain and build relationships
- Understanding accounts current and future needs, by offering a consultative sell
- Increase sales through consistent, planned communication via a number of mediums including, over the phone and email
- Ensuring you are consistently working towards meeting monthly targets and agreed KPIs.
- Managing customer accounts, provide excellent customer service including liaising with the wider business.
- Follow up and after sales support.
If you have proven experience within a similar role, enthusiastic and results orientated, and are interested in hearing more about this role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion