Sales Ledger Administrator
Holidays – 22 days rising to 25 after 3 complete years’ service.
Pension – 4% contribution
Death in Service – 2 x annual salary
Our client a growing manufacturing business with multiple sites are actively recruiting for a Sales Ledger Administrator to join a well establish business.
Main Purpose of Job
Reporting to the Manager, the role will cover a range of sales ledger tasks to support the UK operation.
· Managing transactional activities within sales ledger.
· Investigating customer queries and ensuring they are monitored, reviewed, and resolved in a timely manner.
· Setting up new customer accounts.
· Chasing outstanding/late payments.
· Assisting with daily banking and allocating customer receipts.
· Negotiating payment plans where applicable
· Improving controls and processes to add value and drive efficiency.
Skills, Knowledge, and Personal Attributes
· Previous accounts knowledge/experience
· Experience in working with SAP would be an advantage, but not essential.
· Ability to work to deadlines
·· Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables).
·· Positive and committed approach to continuous improvements.
If you would like any further details on this position, please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of your clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.