Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking an outgoing and self-driven Sales Executive (Outbound) on behalf of a reputable manufacturing client based in Chadderton (OL9).
- Location: Chadderton (OL9)
- Basic Salary: £24,000
- Hours of Work: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, and 9.30am – 1.30pm Saturdays. This is likely to be every other Saturday, and you would get time back in the week for additional hours worked on a Saturday.
- Benefits: Uncapped commission structure based on sales won/conversions, weekly sales competitions with prizes, increasing loyalty holiday allowance, your birthday off, company outings, free parking etc.
The Sales Executive would be based in our client’s showroom in Chadderton, Oldham. Sales are engaged both from telephone sales generated from warm online leads, and physically from walk ins, so there is absolutely no cold calling! Commission is uncapped, and the business' top performing sales executives can make £1,000 - £1,500 in bonus each month.
The Sales Executive’s main role will be to make outbound calls to customers that have made website enquiries (B2C) regarding worktops and try to convert the enquiry through to a sale. It will involve fact finding to learn about what it is the customer is wanting (material, colour, size etc), quoting the customer with a price, and hopefully making a sale from this. The Sales Executive will be take initial deposits from the customer, create an invoice, and then pass the information across to the Service Executive who will coordinate the installation. The Sales Executive will also be responsible for greeting clients that come into the showroom, and again providing great customer service to encourage customers to make an order.
Experience and attributes required:
- Previous experience in a sales or telesales type role (preferably within the KBB, manufacturing or distribution industry).
- Experience within selling products of high value would also be desirable.
- Willingness and eagerness to meet/exceed targets set by the company.
- Objection handling skills.
- A down-to-earth, personable manner (over the telephone and face-to-face).
- A strong enthusiasm to close deals.
- Hunger, drive, and aptitude to succeed.
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received daily. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that your application has not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search