Are you experienced within Sales and want to work for a very well established family owned company and be part of a strong team? Do you want to work for the market leader within their field? There is a salary of £24,000 plus bonuses, great company to work for!
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients using desk based selling techniques.
- Process orders by phone, web and email.
- Proactively sell and generate quality sales leads for field sales colleagues (i.e. selling offers/promotions).
- Conduct market research as required.
- Promote and sell extensive product portfolio.
- Make outbound sales prospecting calls and develop all sales opportunities.
- Place orders in the correct manner ensuring payment is taken correctly.
- Answer all sales calls professionally and efficiently and deal with customer/ potential customer requests for information.
- Be responsible for helping to meet challenging group sales targets through proactively selling products and services to business customers.
- Process orders and to ensure that all orders are dispatched with 100% accuracy and invoiced within the agreed delivery framework.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, including prompt dealing with customer complaints or concerns.
- Work closely with the Purchasing and Production Departments to ensure that stock is at suitable levels and liaise with all other departments to ensure orders are fulfilled within the required timeframe.
- Expedite/progress orders with Despatch.
- Develop a good knowledge and understanding of the product and service portfolio.
- Establish and maintain a customer record system.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sales experience
- Relationship builder
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent organisational Skills
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
There is a salary of £24,000 plus on site parking, pension and a strong company culture.
Apologies but we can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Sales Coordinator role
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, as much as we would like to, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within seven days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.