Mpeople are working with a well-known manufacturing business based in Liversedge, who are a market leader in their niche industry, They are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator initially on a 12 month contract to join their internal team. This could in future lead to a permanent role within the company.
As Sales Order Processor, you will be report to the Operations Manager and will be primarily responsible for processing sales orders onto the system. The process will include taking orders over the phone and via email and amending quotes to match their requirements. You will also need to check stock levels and provide lead times for the customer to manage their expectations. You will need to update their internal system with all actions and have a keen eye for detail when reviewing orders.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Be organised and able to prioritise your own work load
- Be comfortable taking orders over the phone and then recording them on the system
- A quick learner who is able to retain information on our clients products
Benefits and Remuneration
- Salary £21,000
- Free onsite parking
- Central location for public transport
- Opportunity to secure a permanent position in the future
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration.