Rewards Customer Services Advisor
10.10 per hour
Must have flexibility on hours
This position is responsible for day-to-day customer contact and issue resolution with an emphasis on the Reward programme customers, ensuring clear investigation is undertaken to drive positive business change and customer loyalty.
1. Provide support to Reward customers to understand and resolve queries and issues.
2. Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
3. Offer technical and troubleshooting support and work closely with the business to raise larger customer impacting issues.
4. Promote and maintain high standards of communication in line with Omnichannel Customer Support and brand guidelines for both verbal and written communication.
5. Proactively highlight to your line manager areas where processes, and ways of working can be improved to enhance the overall customer experience and drive positive business change.
6. Ability to navigate several systems to support the resolution.
7. Accurate incident logging to allow for reporting back to the business.
8. Accountable for own metrics including First Contact Resolution and Customer Satisfaction driving more promoters.
How you will do it
Knowledge: The role requires a customer focused mentality with previous experience of working in Customer Service, Contact Centre or Shared Service environment. You will use your autonomy to make sound decisions, effectively serving the customer through a positive outlook and 'win/win' attitude with a contribution to customer loyalty.
Communicating and influencing: This is a role requiring you to build a rapport with key lines of business, challenge and solve difficult situations to ensure the right outcome for the customer.
You will achieve results through forward-thinking and sharing information back to the business. Freedom to Think and Act:
This role requires a high degree of autonomous thinking as you help to support the loyalty programme using your experience and guided by broader principles and guidance from the leadership team.