We are excited to once again be working with a global manufacturing client, established for over 30 years, based in Huddersfield to recruit for a Receptionist/Administrator.
This is a pivotal role, managing the front desk and switchboard whilst providing a comprehensive administration function to the Customer Service Director and other areas within the business. The first impression of the company will start with you so it is essential that you have a polite manner and understand the requirement for discretion.
The ideal candidate will have minimum 2 years’ experience working within a similar post, preferably from a manufacturing industry with customer service experience.
We are looking for a true professional, with excellent communication and people skills. A motivated self‐starter with strong organisational and administration skills, a keen eye for detail and a confident and welcoming approach to work and visitors as well as being able to effectively prioritise the day to day workload.
- Providing a comprehensive administration function to the business
- Providing support and cover for other members of the team, as and when required
- Welcoming all guests on site and accommodating accordingly
- Maintaining security for the building by following Visitors & Contractors procedure
- Managing switch board and notifying personnel of visitor arrivals
- Keeping track of guests arriving for appointments and when they leave the building
- Answering customer enquiries, where required
- Filing of paperwork and maintaining records
- Providing refreshments for visitors and maintaining the board room and other meeting rooms
- Managing inbound and outbound mail
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures
Remuneration & Benefits
- £21-£23K Salary
- 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
- Onsite Gym and Personal Trainer
- Pension Contributions
- Free Parking
Due to the high volume of applications, please assume if you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful.