Mpeople recruitment are excited to be in partnership with a well-established company based in the Tameside area, who are looking to add an experienced Quality Inspector to their team. This position will work on a full time, permanent basis.
- Role: Quality Inspector
- Location: Hyde
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 41.5 hours per week
Duties as Quality Inspector will include but not be limited to:
- Working within the quality control team.
- Carrying out final inspections of finished products
- Approve finished and in-process product to ensure they meet customer requirements
- Complete and compile FAIR inspections
- Liaising with operators to ensure products are within customer specifications
- Taking part in the MRB process and quality CI initiatives
- Working to ensure there are no faults within the products
The successful Quality Inspector will possess the following skills:
- Experience within engineering
- Good understanding of FAIRS
- Ability to work to technical drawings
- Experience within sheet metal production would be advantageous
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Packages
- Experience of tool inspection
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Onsite parking including PHEV charging at subsidized rate
- Company pension scheme
- Overtime available
- Career development
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.