Are you a Quality Co-Ordinator who wants to work with a supportive company who will give you on the job training? You will be based in the Head Office in Golborne and will be working with a large established client base. Your main functions will be to support the Quality Department with the day-to-day activities. The position is ideally suited for someone looking to progress into a Quality role within an ever-expanding company. Salary £20,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience, hours are Monday to Thursday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Friday 9.00 am to 4.00 pm with one hour for lunch.
Quality Co-Ordinator Duties:
- Provide support to the Quality Manager and the wider team.
- Monitor and update Quality Management System and resolve appropriate non-conformities within the system.
- Dealing with day to day internal and external quality concerns and are dealt with in a timely manner.
- High level of emails and data entry, responding to customer and internal departments emails.
- Assisting and advising members of the Sales Team in technical enquiries and other quality related issues.
- Taking calls from customers and communicating internally with other departments.
- Assist with business project activities where required.
- Dealing with customer queries through to resolution
- General administrative duties required within the department.
- Experience in a similar Quality role is desirable however, a Quality Administrator background will also be considered as training will be given.
- Ideally you would possess a knowledge of automotive components, however this is not a necessity and other industry backgrounds will be considered as training will be given.
- Ability to prioritise own workload with a high attention to detail, accurate in data entryand comfortable with administrative duties as the job role is 90% desk based.
- A good understanding of the investigation and closure of Corrective/Preventative actions.
- A knowledge of ISO9001:2015 is preferable but not essential.
- Must have worked in a fast-paced environment with ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Essential, must be PC Literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office, Word, Excel, and CRMs.
- We are looking for someone who possess a positive, pro-active, and flexible approach, with the ability to communicate at all levels and can work well within a team.
Quality Co-Ordinator Benefits:
- Free car parking.
- Company Pension.
- 25 Days holidays and bank holidays (Christmas shutdown).
- Staff discount scheme.
Apologies but we can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, as much as we would like to, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within seven days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been