Are you a Quality Systems Administrator looking to work for a well know Manufacturer? Mpeople are assisting in the recruitment of Quality Systems Administrator. You will be based at the Head Office in Bolton and be part of a group of companies with a team based across the UK. All the company's products are designed and developed at head office. You will be rewarded with, a supportive business, ongoing areas of training, great work to life balance (no weekend working) a salary of £23,000 - £27,000, hours are Monday to Thursday 7.30 am to 4.00 pm, Friday 7.30 am – 12.50 pm.
Quality Systems Administrator Duties:
- Assist in carrying out internal system audits.
- Co-ordinating document change control processes with the Quality and Manager to roll out to the Production and wider Team.
- Organise and maintain management systems documentation, update operational procedures inclusive of all aspects and legal registers.
- Organise and maintain management system documentation and update operational procedures relating
- Conducting quality control, compliance checks across the business, record and report daily on random process-based quality checks.
- Co-ordinating in line with company protocol to assist the Quality Manager in the document change control process.
- Carry out COSHH assessments, Risk Assessments updating and maintain all records
- You will support production Technicians in compiling SOP’s and work instructions to ensure all documentation and standards are adhered to.
- Assist the Quality and Operations Manager to drive continuous improvement and establish Lean Values.
- Identify and address any quality issues arising from inspections and ensure any quality issues are raised and escalated to the appropriate team as required.
- Improve the quality of service by evaluating systems and devising new processes where appropriate.
- Undertake project work to drive continual improvement throughout the business.
- To report and record all accidents and incidents in line with procedure safeguarding the welfare and safety of all staff during working hours with regard to the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required by the business.
Quality Systems Administrator Requirements:
- 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role including carrying out audits within a manufacturing environment.
- Required to read technical drawings.
- Experience in 5S, ISO 14001, IOSH, NEBOSH would be advantageous.
- Required, Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Have good problem-solving skills with excellent communication both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst prioritising workloads.
Quality Systems Administrator Benefits:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing with length of service.
- Free onsite parking, cycle to work scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities, referral scheme, staff social events.