Are you a Production Operative looking to work for a well know Manufacturer? Mpeople are assisting in the recruitment of a full-time permanent Production Operative. You will be based at the Head Office in Stockport; they also have 2 other sites,and you will be part of a group of companies with a team based across the UK and internationally. All the company's products are designed and developed across all 3 sites. You will be rewarded with, a supportive business, ongoing areas of training, great work to life balance (no weekend working). Salary of £10.57 per hour raising to £11.63 per hour after qualifying3 month probation period, hours are Monday to Friday 6.00 am to 2.00 pm.
Production Operative Duties:
- Work within a busy manufacturing machine environment and seek support for resolution of any process issues.
- Contribute to the production of products of the highest quality through the operation of manufacturing machinery in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Undertake full training across various machines and company processes as required.
- Update in-house company computer systems with manufacturing data of all completed work and materials used.
- Operating manufacturing equipment in line with process specificationsas per company standards.
- Reporting any significant issues or changes to production co-ordinators or managers
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area, working safely and in accordance with Health and Safety procedures.
- Follow and conduct company health and safety checks relating to the work area.
- Complete timesheets and/ Or production sheets as required and in line with company procedures.
- Complete handover to oncoming shift team members.
Production Operative Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Production Operative with knowledge of extrusion desirable however, not necessary as full training will be given to develop individuals into a multi-skilled operator on all machinery.
- Required high attention to detail and quality standards.
- Computer literate.
- Strong verbal communicator with all staff.
- Positive and an enthusiasm for learning new skills and self-development.
- Team player and values teamwork.
Production Operative Benefits:
- Pay increase following 3 month successful probationary period.
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays (holidays rising with length of service).
- 5 days company sick pay scheme.
- Company pension scheme and cash health plan.
- Social events, onsite parking.