Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking a Production Coordinator/PA to join a market leading, thriving and rapidly growing events business based in Hyde.
- Salary: Up to £25,000 dependent on experience
- Location: Hyde
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Coordinator/PA to join our growing events client.
You will act as their right-hand person managing a complex, fast-changing diary and inbox; liaising with clients including high-profile stakeholders;arranging travel and accommodation bookings and supporting the achievement of strategic objectives.
This role is extremely varied and you will be required to work across all sectors of the business including event management. Individuals with an event and or design background are encouraged to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Provide administrative support to the Production Manager
- Day to day production management tasks
- Liaise with installation team and production manager
- Assist the production manager on day to day tasks
- Prepare and distribute well written correspondence on behalf of the production manager
- Gather, analyse and present reports to the production manager for analysis
- Manage and communicate with all installation teams
- Manage all bookings, travel arrangements, ensuring best use of time and money
- Support administration team when required
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a fast paced PA role is desired;
- Experience in the Events industry is desired, but not essential;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and juggle a range of different tasks;
- Sound organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- Honest and reliable, with the ability to be flexible;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues;
- Good sense of humour is preferred.
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.