PPE Sales Executive
£24K - 30K plus benefits depending on experience.
Do you want to work for a growing company that are seeking strong internal sales representatives to assist with their growth plans.......
Seeking a motivated sales representative to join a growing sales and customer success team. The internal sales customer success representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, ensuring a smooth sales process and achieving excellent customer satisfaction. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Communication/Active listening skills
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to achieve targets
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Problem solving skills
What are we looking for?
An Internal Sales Customer Success representative with experience in a B2B environment that:
- Demonstrates business skills to build relationships with our customers and contribute to their satisfaction.
- Shares our values and competences.
- Is aligned and committed to the project and our vision.
- Has good interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Sees challenges to overcome instead of problems.
- Has a proactive attitude and oriented to excellence.
- Proven experience within Protective clothing or similar
What would be your responsibilities?
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Become an expert in health and safety products to advise customers accordingly
- Work closely with Billing and Marketing teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues.
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
If you would like further details please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.