Payroll Administrator/HR Support
up to £27K depending on experience, plus benefits
Duties and experience
Control of weekly payroll for the company including any payroll administration, holidays and management reports and generally supporting the HR team.
Payroll / HR
- Responsibility for the processing of all payrolls.
- Deductions for Childcare Vouchers, CSA, Attachment of Earnings etc
- Production of management reports and scheduled reports for the accounts department.
- Respond and resolve queries from employees and management relating to payroll.
- Generate standard weekly/monthly reports as well any ad-hoc reports. required by the business.
- Processing of statutory payments.
- Administration of all pension schemes.
- Understand technical/structural aspects of the payroll system and look for continuous improvement of processes.
- Issue payroll forms and paperwork as required.
- Ensure legislation requirements are adhered to and knowledge kept up to date.
- Create SOP’s for all payroll processes.
- Answer and log sickness absence calls.
- Assist with any other appropriate or reasonable requests.
- Clear communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous HR experience/payroll experience
- Knowledge of Time and Attendance systems - beneficial
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
If you would like any further details please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople are a recruitment are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients. If you do not receive a response in 5 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.