Are you a friendly and organized individual looking to make a difference in the construction industry? Our client is looking for a Depot Administrator to join their growing team! As a Depot Administrator, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of their construction equipment depot. Your role will contribute to ensuring the smooth running of the depot, assisting with quotations, and liaising with customers. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys interacting with people and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Taking messages and directing calls to the relevant person
- Taking orders from customers and processing through to invoice stage
- To assist managers and the team with all administration support
- General office duties
- Quotes for sales team
- Producing reports from Connect
- Assisting with client / inter depot queries.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information for the Management team.
- Maintain quality service by proving and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by doing related results as needed.
Key Skills required
- At least 2 years of administration experience, preferably in the construction industry
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Friendly and approachable demeanor with excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with construction equipment is a plus.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize responsibilities effectively.
Remuneration and hours
- Salary £22K to £23.5K dependent on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Hours 08.00 to 17.00 could be flexible if required.
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.