New Partnership Development Manager
Huddersfieldup to £34K pro rota
Part time - 25 hours per week
Main purpose of the job
Working with and reporting to the Director of Business Development, the post holder will research, develop and build relationships with a range of new partners. These might include potential funders, corporate partners or other, like-minded organisations with whom we could collaborate to create an even bigger impact; for the benefit of the early years sector, children and families.
The post holder will proactively identify opportunities for income generation with potential partners. The role will be responsible for managing our Corporate Inbox and dealing with enquiries in a confident and professional way.
The post holder will act as an ambassador for the company and the early years sector, proactively identifying and building new relationships with likeminded external organisations to develop potential new income streams.
Strategic engagement of new partners
- Keep abreast of relevant developments, legislation and networks
- Act as an effective ambassador and advocate of the company with external partners
- Lead the planning and implementation of engagement strategies to develop new partnerships, including with potential new funders, corporate partners or like-minded organisations;
- Maintain and strengthen the companies brand values through any new partnership activity
- Use our contact database and systems to log and share contacts
- Carry out due diligence on all new partners,
- Produce proposals and present opportunities to 3rd parties, with a view to establishing mutually beneficial partnerships and collaborative projects
- Work with colleagues to ensure that new partners are onboarded effectively, terms of the relationship are clear and any responsibilities for managing and monitoring the relationship are understood by colleagues
Generating new sources of income
- Research prospects, network and identify leads, working closely with other colleagues across the organisation
- Develop and implement plans to increase income by developing new funding opportunities
- Take responsibility for gathering information and work with other teams to initiate and support research into new project areas
- Research, write and present funding bids, proposals and other necessary documentation
- Work closely with the Relationships Manager to onboard new corporate partnerships that will add value to our members and generate income for the company.
Planning, monitoring and reporting
· Contribute to forecasting and regular reporting, both internally and to trustees
· Evaluate the impact of activity
- Collect and analyse evidence of the charity’s impact, so this can be used to support bids, tenders and partnerships
- Assist in establishing and deployment of protocols for collaborative bids
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as commensurate with the post.
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.