Are you a Marketing Executive who wants to work for an innovative, passionate company? MPeople are delighted to be assisting a well-established business based on the outskirts of Bolton who offers amazing benefits such as Health Care, Duvet Days, 1st day of school off – when your child starts school, Pension Scheme, and a good work to life balance. Salary up to £24,000, hours Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4pm.
Marketing Executive Duties:
- Build brand awareness via collaborative creation.
- Promote our partners/services via social media strategies and website update on WordPress.
- Creating high-quality email marketing campaigns.
- Partnering with the content writer to create engaging blogs, literature, and technical guides.
- Aid in the creation of marketing collateral, including brochures, leaflets, and adverts.
- Sustain close working relationships with our partners.
- Assist with our digital PR outreach.
- Various other ad-hoc marketing projects when required.
Marketing Executive Requirements:
- In depth knowledge of programmes such as: Adobe Creative Suite, Experience of WordPress. mail marketing platforms (Mailchimp/Hubspot), MS Office, Google Docs Editors, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides.
- Experience of working in the professional services sector.
- First-hand experience over marketing disciplines including copywriting, digital marketing, social media, design, and PR.
- The ability relationship build with partners and stakeholders.
- Autonomy to work across a breadth of projects.
- Strong communication, precision, team player and the enthusiasm to professional grow.
- The ability to understand accounting and legal matters to turn this into content.
Marketing Executive Benefits:
- Summer and Christmas Celebrations, Option to buy holidays, Duvet Days, Pay Day Days Out, Pizza and Beer nights.
- Onsite Parking.
- 1st day of school off – when your child starts school (reception) you get a day off to take and pick them up.
- Pension scheme.
- Holiday entitlement 30 days including bank holidays