Are you experienced within Marketing , have a creative flair and want to work for a very established company who have a strong team working culture? If you have a qualification within Marketing and like the idea of having a varied role and be able to grow within the team then this is the role for you., There is a salary of £25,000
- Responsible for the design and distribution of all marketing collateral including product datasheets, product manuals, pricelists, promotional brochures, posters, leaflets and all internal stationery.
- Maintain and update the Company ecommerce website.
- Liaise with external agencies, providing project briefs and overseeing budgets.
- Support the Senior Management team with internal communication by producing monthly MailChimp campaigns, seasonal newsletters and quarterly business updates.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity, spotting trends in and outside of the industry that can be considered within the yearly marketing plan.
- Create and circulate industry press releases to appropriate editorial contacts.
- Update monthly reports and databases with statistical and financial data.
- Assist in the organisation and management of exhibitions.
- Maintain brand standards across all marketing streams.
- Perform any other duties deemed reasonable on request.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Relationship builder
- Strategic thinker
- Organisational Skills
- Innovation & Creativity
- Commercial Awareness
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of online marketing applications, services and management platforms (CRM systems, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Hootsuite etc).
- Knowledge of ecommerce platforms such as WordPress, Shopify and Magento.
- Knowledge of graphic design platforms/software.
- A salary of £25,000
- On site parking
- Great company culture
Apologies but we can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Marketing Assistant role
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, as much as we would like to, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within seven days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.