An exiting opportunity for a skilled Manufacturing Engineer has become available. You will be joining the expanding team of a well-established manufacturing company based in the Tameside area, who are looking to offer this position on a full time, permanent basis.
Due to the nature of the role, successful candidates will be required to undertake 3 years of referencing and a DBS check.
- Role: Manufacturing Engineer
- Location: Hyde
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday with an early finish on Fridays
- Flexible working hours
- Compressed working hours available
- Overtime available
- Excellent working atmosphere
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Onsite parking including PHEV charging at subsidized rate
- Company pension scheme
Duties as a Manufacturing Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Working from technical drawings
- Planning jobs effectively
- Working to customer specifications
- Use of Catia V5
- Resolving technical any issues that may arise
- Providing advice and support to colleagues and clients
- Dealing with clients to providing updates etc
- Producing engineering queries to a good standard
- Creating Condition of Supply documents
- Manage projects efficiently
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will possess the following skills:
- Aerospace fabrication skills/experience are required
- Knowledge of assembly is advantageous
- Previous experience within a Manufacturing Engineering role
Candidates with previous Aerospace Engineering skills will be considered for this role. If you feel you have the relevant qualifications/experience for this positions, please apply by sending across an up to date copy of your CV.
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.