Mpeople Recruitment are recruiting for a Maintenance Manager to join a reputable business based in Hyde.
Role: Maintenance Manager
Location: Offices based in Hyde – candidate must have full driving licence to travel to site
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8:00am- 5pm
You will be office based for the majority of your time but you will be expected to visit maintenance sites 30% of the your time.
This is a great opportunity to join a family ran business who have experienced year on year growth and are in a very good position financially.
- Office based & Site Visits Required
- Meeting Clients on Site attending meetings etc
- Inspect maintenance sites to establish level of work to be completed
- Producing pricing requirements and cost requirements
- Produce reports and logs on a daily basis
- Monitor expenses in order to keep projects in line with the budget
- Monitor and book out equipment
- Allocate workloads
- Ensure timescales are in line with predicted end dates of maintenance
- Sourcing materials and labour
- Using the companies internal system (Service Stream) which is ran on a maintenance call out job by job basis.
- Organised and structured
- Appreciation of commercial aspects of business
- Integrity - ability to be discreet and honour confidentiality
- Concise and clear verbal and communication skills – highly competent with face to face, telephone, and email communication
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with people at any level
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer Service orientation
- Attention to Detail
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.