Mpeople recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Logistics Administrator to join a thriving manufacturing business based in Littleborough, on a full-time permanent basis.
- Role: Logistics Administrator
- Location: Littleborough
- Salary: £23,000 and would increase to £24,727.45 once fully trained.
- Hours: 9am – 5pm or 8am – 4pm Monday to Thursday and a 4pm finish on a Friday with 30 mins for lunch
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Creating pre-shippers and Shippers for all Despatch orders to be picked and loaded across both Industrial and Medical operation.
- Costing the appropriate transport and booking carriers, accordingly, including the input onto carrier portal, and label printing as required.
- Book respective carrier in TMS transport system with price, truck, and vehicle information.
- Liaise with customer support regarding product availability, due date changes of orders, and delivery issues.
- Confirm Shippers as each order has been collected.
- Monitor back orders by date and ensure closed off or date changed as necessary.
- Arrange returns as required.
- Manage NHS and Trade account weekly orders, arrange bookings with customer and collections with carrier.
- Deal with enquiries from hauliers and Customer Support and planning.
- Entry onto carrier specific portals.
- Investigate Discrepancy complaints.
- Export orders – collate order detail, arrange collections, and required customs documents as applicable.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- This position deals with a high volume of paperwork and has critical data input
- Candidate must have good time management skills
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- Good communication and attention to detail skills
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.