Mpeople recruitment are excited to be in partnership with a well-established company based in the Tameside area, who are looking to add an Junior Quality Inspector to their team. This position is ideally for candidates who have completed an apprenticeship and will work on a full time, permanent basis.
- Role: Junior Quality Inspector
- Location: Hyde
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 41.5 hours per week
Duties as Junior Quality Inspector will include but not be limited to:
- Working within the quality control team.
- Assisting in the final inspections of finished products
- Support Quality Inspecting in approving finished and in-process product to ensure they meet customer requirements
- Complete and compile FAIR inspections
- Liaising with operators to ensure products are within customer specifications
- Taking part in the MRB process and quality CI initiatives
- Working to ensure there are no faults within the products
The successful Junior Quality Inspector will possess the following skills:
- Knowledge of the engineering industry would be ideal
- Good understanding of FAIRS
- Ability to work to technical drawings
- Apprenticeship completed within similar field
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Onsite parking including PHEV charging at subsidized rate
- Company pension scheme
- Overtime available
- Career development
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.