Mpeople Recruitment are looking for a Junior Insolvency Administrator to join the team of our Oldham based client. This role will work on a permanent basis and provides a great opportunity for graduates as full training is provided.
Role: Junior Insolvency Administrator
Salary: Up to £24,000 Depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 9:15am to 5:30pm and Friday, 9:15am to 4:30pm
Your role as a Junior Insolvency Administrator will include:
- Working closely with senior administrators
- Provide support to the Pre/Post-Appointment Team
- Assisting with the management of cases
- Liaising with multiple internal and external teams including creditors etc.
- Providing information regarding processes and services
- Identifying risks and anomalies and drawing attention to them
- Liaising with clients and colleagues
- Preparing reports and associated documents
- Obtaining information and providing updates on case progress
- Understand each customer circumstance and formulate appropriate solutions
Your skills as a Junior Insolvency Administrator will include:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Keen eye for detail
- Confidence speaking with Creditors and Directors
- Desire to develop within your role
- Experience within an accounts and finance is desirable
- Onsite parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bacon sandwich Fridays
If you feel you have the right skills for this role, please send across an up to date copy of your CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Please note, that Mpeople cannot respond to all applications due to the high volumes of CV’s received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days, please accept that on this occasion you application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.