Are you a Marketing Graduate and have experience with Content Writing/Copywriter? Do you have a natural creative flair with a passion for exciting and thought-provoking concepts? Would you like to work within a fantastic team and company culture where you will feel valued? There is a salary of £20,000 working a 35 hour week. on site free parking, company rewards, well being support. This position is available to start next week!
● Conduct research on industry-related topics to produce original content.
● Write clear marketing copy to promote our services
● Prepare well-structured communications using Content Management Systems.
● Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
● Developing content for blogs, articles, social media, e-books, and company websites.
● Submit work to clients and colleagues for input and approval.
● Communicate efficiently with team members for article illustration.
● Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
● Promote content on social media.
● Identify needs and gaps in our content and recommend innovative new topics.
● Ensure brand consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
● Update website content as needed.
● Proven experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role (this could include extracurricular activities involving content writing).
● An interest, or previous experience in the professional services industry.
● Portfolio of published articles.
● Experience performing research using multiple sources.
● Familiarity with web publications.
● Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
● Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems.
● Ability to meet deadlines.
● Confidence in adapting writing style to match a brand’s tone of voice.
Apologies but we can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Content/Copywriter role
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, as much as we would like to, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within seven days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.