Are you an IT Sales Executive looking for a new sales job opportunity with a realistic achievable commission structure. Mpeople are currently working with a well-established supplier of refurbished and remanufactured IT equipment with a strong foothold within the industry. The company has multiple sites both in the UK and UAE, you will be based at the Manchester Office with good onsite amenities for all staff. You will be rewarded with a company that supports staff, working with household names and client base in both the private and public sector, supported in personal growth with career progression and a realistic progression route to run your own sales team, ongoing training, fantastic supportive colleagues, and a good work to life balance. Your main function will be to sell various renewed IT equipment, mainly laptops and desktops where you will be creating new business opportunities to obtain sales alongside dealing with an existing customer base. Salary £30,000 - £35,000, Hours Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5,30 pm.
IT Sales Executive Duties:
- Lead generation, establishing new contacts/ companies and convert to new business/ tender opportunities UK and overseas.
- Making a high volume of outbound calls, send emails or attend virtual meetings, speaking with key decision makers, upsell and cross sell (refurnished/remanufactured IT products) to businesses to convert to sales.
- Manage lapsed client accounts to generate sales opportunities.
- Extending the potential customer base by contacting potential customers and existing customers regarding IT Disposal of their redundant equipment.
- Creating sales quotations, managing shipping and cost, processing sales orders.
- Manage and develop your own pipeline of client accounts to close sales.
- Develop a strong product knowledge and keep updated with new products to assist you in the full sales process.
- Answering all incoming calls and directing them to the relevant departments.
- Maintain good working knowledge of systems and continuing updates as outlined by the company.
- Meet agreed revenue and individual targets.
- You may be asked to assist in B2B online enquiries during busy periods along with assisting finding new company partnerships.
IT Sales Executive Requirements:
- Experience in an outbound B2B sales role or transferable skillset, have a new business development background within IT hardware sales essential a knowledge of within ITAD/Refurbish Industry would be advantageous.
- Must be able to generate own leads, manage your own pipeline and the ability follow the full sales process to close sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages Word, Outlook and CRMS.
- Required excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- This is an outbound IT sales role with some incoming opportunities so strong telephone communication and rapport building along with having worked in a fast-paced sales environment is essential.
- Maintain deadlines, work to targets and KPIs.
IT Sales Executive Benefits:
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Bonus structure that is achievable with realistic targets to gain OTE.
- Company pension, onsite parking.
Apologies but we can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this IT Sales Executive Role.
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.