Would you like to work for a global company who offer flexi time along with a superb benefits package? Are you an experienced Inventory Planner with knowledge of SAP? If you would like to work in an established team/organisation who can offer long term career, then this could be the role for you. There is a salary of £29,500 and many great benefits. Immediate start is available.
- Liaise with commercial department to ensure sales orders and contracts are in line with the company master schedule. This will involve major machines and installation equipment.
- Create and maintain all Material Master data in SAP.
- Allocate bills of materials to correct plant to allow MRP to issue messages to purchasing and production staff.
- Ensure internal manufacturing and Purchasing are fully aware of the latest Design standards required on all products.
- Update SAP with material requirements required on early test and piping prototype units.
- Progress of development materials
- Liaise with Commercial Dept & Project management team to ensure parts are scheduled in line with customer demands for compatibilities and mini builds.
- Review of excess stocks available
- Liaison with Commercial dept where necessary regarding introduction of new products paying particular attention to impacts on inventory and leadtimes.
- Creation of service orders for repair PRS contracts. These will include dis-assembly, reporting and re-assembly. Close liaison with Commercial will be required to input correct hours for each operation to allow cost tracking to take place.
- Action dis-assembly reports from PRS repair contracts to ensure correct materials are input to service orders to allow successful completion of contracts.
- Experienced within Inventory/Production planning
- Experienced using SAP
- Understand BOM make up
- Understand drawings
- Have strong analytical and communication kills
There is a salary of £29,500 plus a great benefits package including flexi time, n site parking, pension, medical insurance, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays plus career opportunities.