Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm or 9am – 5:30pm (1hr for lunch)
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- On-site free parking
- You will enjoy a relaxed, but driven and fun atmosphere
- 4 weeks full training before you commence your new role
- Smart casual work attire
- 25 days holiday per year (extra days added after 2 successful years)
- Regular team nights out
Are you a dynamic and organised individual with a passion for providing exceptional support and building strig relationships?
Our client is a market-leading company seeking a Sales Account Manager to join their team in Middleton.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth sales processes provided to clients while maintaining strong relationships with both internal colleagues and valued customers.
- Rapport building: Respond to incoming calls promptly and efficiently, relaying relevant messages to colleagues as necessary.
- Identifying lost business opportunities before the customer goes to a competitor: Have the confidence to know your customer, have a strong enough relationship with them to be able to know their spending habits, identify trends in their ordering patterns and have a strong enough relationship to prevent them going to a cheaper competitor.
- Client Interaction: Build and promote conversations which are not just based on business in order to build a string relationship with the customer.
- Supplier Liaison: Collaborate with suppliers to manage stock availability, process orders, check due dates, and handle backorders.
- Order Fulfilment: Ensure orders are shipped to completion, managing the entire process from order placement to delivery.
- Issue Resolution: Assist all clients with any issues and provide resolution as fast as possible.
- Data Management: Update and note all relevant customer-specific information on the system accurately so that if required you can refer back to accurate information.
- Client Care: Handle any types of questions regarding products, make recommendations and provide solutions when issues arise.
- Business Support: Assisting clients with any adhoc queries they may have relating to their account
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to thrive in a people driven environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Proficient in using relevant software and systems.
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous.
If you are a proactive and detail-oriented individual who excels in a dynamic work environment, we want to hear from you! Join our team and contribute to the success of a market-leading company.