Internal Key Account Administrator
Our client a growing leading business in the local area is actively recruiting for an Administrator to join a busy fast paced team. As Key Account Administrator:
- While performing the duties of this role you will be required to manage and maintain relationships with customers and all internal departments.
- Managing the order process from start to finish, ensuring the customer is at the forefront of all decisions.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Building, strong, long-term relationship with customers.
- Monitoring and processing orders.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Developing strong relationships and excellent communication internal colleagues
- Daily liaison will be required for delivery updates.
- Handling customer Queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Any further duties as reasonably requested by the line manager.
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with individuals at all levels, internally and externally
- Ability to work efficiently and work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
For further details please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of your clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.