£27K - £29K depending on experience plus excellent benefits including:
• 7% company pension contribution (employee non-contributory pension scheme).
• Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme
• Enhanced holidays package comprising; 33 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.
• Extra two half-days holidays are given on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve.
• Company Share scheme with an annual dividend (dependent of company performance).
• £400 holiday spending money, per annum.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a new Team Member to strengthen our clients Installations & Service Department.
You will be working closely with the Senior Installation Coordinator,
Duties and experience will include:
The ability to communicate in a pleasant and intelligent manner at every level.
Strong administration & IT skills
A proven history and experience of working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc).
IOSH Managing Safely Qualification or equivalent is preferred
The role will be wide and varied, covering a multitude of tasks to include but not limited to: Assisting the Senior Installation Coordinator in planning and scheduling Engineer resource, Hiring plant equipment, Arranging Training for Engineers, Fleet Management, Audits & Accreditations, Pre-Installation Checks, Ferry/Customs paperwork, writing Risk Assessments & Method Statements, Assisting the Admin Team with completion of Pre-Qualifying Questionnaire paperwork.
An excellent opportunity to join a leading, thriving business in the Leeds area.
If you would like any further details please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople Recruitment are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients. If you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion