Inbound/Outbound Telesales Advisor
Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:00
Are you interested in being part of an award-winning, exciting and innovative customer-focused organisation? Our Client are leading suppliers of workplace equipment to the B2B market and their employees are central to their success.
To provide a first line telephone response to customer requirements whilst offering excellent customer service and demonstrating the ability to up-sell and cross-sell, whilst identifying buying signals and opportunities. Offering the best solutions to customer queries whilst keeping the best interests of the company in mind. Perform given tasks to a high level of competency whilst following company procedures and guidelines. Working with colleagues to ensure that all orders and calls are processed effectively. Undertake initial and follow-up outbound calls to existing customers with a view to securing additional business. Promoting relevant products and special offers as required.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Proactive management of Inbound and Outbound Telesales activities.
- Answer all inbound telesales calls with a courteous, professional and confident manner
- Applying attention to detail whilst entering customer orders on to the business system
- Ensuring that all relevant customer information is captured and recorded
- Identify buying signals and optimise opportunities to increase average order spend
- To actively prepare and conduct outgoing calls effectively and efficiently, demonstrating good time management and commercial awareness
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards of customer service
- Maintain the agreed level of Customer Service at all times, in accordance with pre-determined targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Understanding and utilising the range of product and service differentiators that are offered by Slingsby to help grow and develop sales volume.
- Manage own workload and task list effectively
- Liaising with Key Account Managers and other departments in a timely and proficient manner where relevant
- Contacting and developing relationships with customers and prospects using relevant or gathered information from other marketing communications
- Pursuit of new or enhanced business to maximise sales potential
To ensure that all calls are effectively managed
- Asking open-ended questions to determine customer needs, identifying buying signals are spotted and capitalized on
- Calls are well prepared and professionally presented ensuring objections are overcome in a positive and respectful manner
- Formulating clear objectives prior to each call to ensure all communication is effective and having business needs in mind
- Relevant and sufficient information is added to the Customer Relationship Management System to ensure comprehensive follow up and wider communication is possible
- Good time management is observed throughout the call
- Briefing senior management as appropriate on Sales activity
- Encourage communication channels to be open and two way in order to facilitate a smooth flow of information with other departments and the team
- All Sales and Customer Service systems, communication and information are accurately recorded and highlighted to relevant personnel to ensure opportunities and threats are effectively controlled
- Ensuring that all company policies are adhered to within the scope or your role
- Carrying out other adhoc duties that might be required in the company’s interest
- Compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety policy including reporting all risks/issues to direct supervisor/manager
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Develop a performance culture in order to achieve quarterly KPI targets
- Accuracy of information
- Quality of service - Customer service Excellence
If you are seeking a varied challenging position, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion