Mpeople are excited to be recruiting for our client who are a manufacturing company based in Chadderton Oldham for a HR Administrator.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established business.
Salary: Upto £26,000 – dependant on experience & 2 performance related bonus schemes
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm (some flexibility and in future potential of 1 day a week working from home)
Holidays: 26 days holiday for the year + 8 bank holidays (we shut down at Christmas so 3-4 days have to be saved for this)
- Pension scheme contribution 6%
- Free onsite parking
Our client is seeking an experienced HR Administrator who will be will be working alongside the HR Manager supporting a busy HR function.
- Supporting departments with key aspects of administration tasks as required including booking travel, transfers, and accommodation.
- Arranging lunches and approving invoices etc as required
- Ordering refreshments such as water, cutlery etc for meetings and visitors. Ensuring the fridges are well stocked.
- Organising Gifts/ flowers/ cards as required
- Updating and maintaining telephone lists
- General data processing and administration activities (filing, photocopying, scanning, printing)
- Providing general office support to the operations team
- Cover reception duties, like greeting and looking after visitors, ensuring they’ve signed in and had the inductions,
- Attending meetings, taking minutes, and producing LOPs to circulate where applicable.
- Receive telephone calls and emails and deal appropriately with enquiries to take and pass on messages as required.
- Supporting employees and visitors with producing door passes and clock cards where required.
- Dealing with inbound and outbound post ensuring it is received by the correct recipients.
- Managing supplier contracts such cleaning, workwear, and occupation health.
- Working closely with Commercial Manager to order promotional items and preparing customer welcome packs.
- Working closely with GM & HR Manager to coordinator and implement employee engagement
- Working with Shift Leaders to ensure PPE stock levels are maintained, distributed to employees and the forms are completed and the database is updated accordingly.
- Supporting the HR Manger to help create HR Files including obtaining references, checking PORTW, medical checks and creating offer letters and employment contracts.
- Supporting employees with any queries with Workday
- Working with the HR Manager and GM to create and distribute plant communications such as bonuses, announcements etc.
- Supporting the HR Manager with any training requirements including booking providers, arranging rooms, creating invites, and issuing agendas and certificates.
- Working with Line Managers to ensure payroll information is received within the deadline to support the HR Manager to prepare monthly payroll.
- Act as a first point of contact for employees with payroll and finance queries
- Working closely with the Finance Manager to prepare and distribute daily sales reports.
- Supporting the Finance Assistant with banking processes
- Supporting the Finance Manager with month end processes and reporting
- Working closely with the Finance Manager for invoice and prepayment processes
- Administering of petty cash and preparation of monthly reconciliation and postings
- Supporting the Finance Manager with basic audit queries
- Supporting the HR and Finance Manager with Continuous Improvement audit preparation and reporting
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.